Daddy & me

Daddy & me

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources

I emailed a couple of professionals using the email addresses that were provided on the NAEYC website, but my emails were returned to me.  So I tried locating email address that looked familiar like yahoo accounts.  I emailed Blesilda Rios in the Phillippines and Mrs. Bimbo Are in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.  I have not received an email back, but I am hopful.  If I don't receive a response by Tuesday I will have to proceed with the alternate.

The second part of our assignment expanding resources I chose the Harlem Children's Zone website.  I chose this site because I am from New York and am interested in the fight to end poverty for minorities.  When I clicked on the website the first thing you see is statistics on how there early childhood programs are impacting the lives of the people in Harlem.  I will enjoy following this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment